Scrip for Lumen
- Join by visiting www.shopwithscrip.com and create an account using Lumen’s enrollment code: B968B67E44853 It only takes a few moments to create an account.
- Once you have created your account, you can shop the site for gift cards to use for groceries, gas, entertainment, eating out, and all your gift giving needs. Many of the gift cards are reloadable and there are ScripNow eCards as well. Choose the items you want and add them to your cart.
- Once items are added to your cart, then its time for payment which happens in two different ways:
- When its time for check out, you can choose to pay by check and then click submit. Your check will then need to be turned into Jessica at Lumen’s office.
- You can also choose the fastest payment option (which is great for reloads and ScripNow eCards) by choosing to set up a Presto Pay account. Click the following link to learn more about Presto Pay: https://shop.shopwithscrip.
com/Support/ordering-scrip- for-families/prestopay-the- easiest-fastest-way-to-pay
- If you do not want to take the time to set-up an account but wish to place an order, you may fill out the attached order form that was custom created (with mostly local options & popular online stores), fill it out and return it with payment.
This is a great time to sign up and start using Scrip! Order your gift cards through Scrip and help raise funds for Lumen at the same time.
Small deeds go a long way!
Alternative fundraiser venues for Lumen Christi families and friends in Alaska and the Lower 48:
- General Mills Box Tops: Clip your box tops and turn them in to the school office.
- GoodSearch.com: When you are searching for information on the Internet, go to goodsearch.com first.
- Ink Jet Cartridges: Bring your empty ink jet cartridges to school to help Lumen earn $$$$ for school supplies.
- Coke Products: Go to mycokerewards.com and enter codes found on Coca Cola products.
- Office Depot: When you buy your school supplies at Office Depot they will donate 5% to Lumen Christi. The school ID # is 70000028.
- Partycraft: Before checking out be sure to mention Lumen Christi and a percentage will be donated to the school.
- Shoparoo: Snap pictures of your receipts from any store, big or small, that primarily sell food, health, or beauty items to earn ‘Roo Points’ (cash donations) for your school. Whether you’re shopping at a supercenter, dollar store, or local convenience store – it doesn’t matter where you shop or what items you buy – Shoparoo will make a cash donate for every receipt.
- Title Wave: Take your unwanted books to Title Wave and have the money donated to the school.
- Tyson: Save the entire Project A+ panels from their products. Go to Tyson.com for more details.